The Governors are a group of volunteers who support the Headteacher and the staff of South Baddesley through three core aims. These aims are:
- To support and challenge the work of the school through all self-evaluation activities.
- To ensure financial accountability.
- To be involved in the strategic direction of the school.
Our Governors take an active part in school life, visiting when they can and running two Governors weeks in school a year.
If you would like to contact the governors please email at:
The Governors of South Baddesley are:
Peter Troup – Chair of Governors
Mrs Moir – Head Teacher
The Governors work in three committees:
- RESOURCES – this includes finance, buildings and health and safety
- PROVISION – this involves curriculum and standards
- PUPIL AND STAFF WELL BEING – this includes Safeguarding, behaviour and the voice of each stakeholder group
In addition to this, working parties are formed from time to time to focus on particular projects.
Links below to:
- The ‘instrument of Governance’